http://www.drhardick.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/Instagram_Basil-Vinaigrette.jpg 600 600 Lin Hardick http://drhardick.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/img_DrHardick_logo.png Lin Hardick2014-01-16 13:20:002017-06-27 16:07:39Basil Vinaigrette
Basil, roasted garlic and good Italian Parmesan cheese are paired with balsamic vinegar and fine quality olive oil in this Basil Vinaigrette recipe. How’s that for a scrumptious use of basil?!
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup roasted garlic
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Italian Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Roast a head of garlic and let it cool.
- Later in the day when the garlic has cooled: In a blender, combine the basil, garlic, cheese and vinegar.
- Slowly blend in the oil. Add salt and pepper to taste.