Here is a recipe for Nom Nom Rich Chocolate Truffles that will compliment your Maximized meal, not just the Christmas table, without sugar and white flour. The sweet treats recipe is also listed as Chocolate Ganache in GOOD FOOD since it can also be used as a frosting for the Chocolate Cupcakes.
Nom Nom Rich Chocolate Truffles Recipe
Serves 8, Makes approximately 24 truffles
- 8 ounces (squares) unsweetened baker’s chocolate chopped into tiny pieces
- 1 cup organic heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla (no sugar – check the ingredients)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Stevia equivalent to approximately 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso powder (optional) Note: You may have to add extra stevia. Taste it.
- chopped raw nuts of your choice
- unsweetened shredded coconut
- unsweetened cocoa powder
- Heat the cream, vanilla, stevia, espresso powder (optional) and salt until bubbles form.
- Remove from heat. Add chocolate pieces and let melt, stirring occasionally.
- Let the mixture cool to room temperature, and then chill slightly in the refrigerator.
- Roll into truffles, which you can then roll into chopped raw nuts, unsweetened shredded coconut, or unsweetened cocoa powder.