Coconut lime rice anyone? Everything about this zesty recipe sounds delicious! Rice makes a great side dish to almost any meal, especially for summer BBQs. Its super versatile, even when its cauliflower. Ricing cauliflower is a great way to get that rice base and taste without eating grains. Pairing your traditional cauliflower rice with coconut and lime gives it an added zing. This dish is perfect for long work days at the office because you can bring it heat it up and eat it while you work or eat it cool. Overall, love this recipe!
- 1 head cauliflower, trimmed and cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- ¾ teaspoon sea salt
- Powdered stevia, adjust to taste (use sparingly, stevia is concentrated)
- Place the cauliflower in a food processor and process until chopped into “rice grains.”
- Heat the oil in a large skillet or wok over medium heat.
- Add the riced cauliflower and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and continue to cook for 20 minutes, until the cauliflower is tender.