Ahhhh, there is nothing like a nice glass of egg nog to get you into the holiday spirit. This Free Range Egg Nog recipe will allow you to enjoy your beloved holiday beverage without deviating from the Maximized Living Nutrition Plan. Using only fresh egg and natural sweeteners, this tasty recipe will be your new favourite holiday treat or hot protein beverage any time you need to warm up on a cold day. For more flavour, let the mixture age for a few days.
Free Range Egg Nog Recipe
- 1 whole organic, free-range Egg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon organic Vanilla
- 1⁄4 – 1⁄2 teaspoon Stevia or Xylitol, or to taste
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- Nutmeg to taste
- 1 pinch Sea Salt
- Beat the egg with the sweetener of your choice along with salt.
- Pour into a glass. Add vanilla and milk and stir to mix.
- Sprinkle a little ground nutmeg on top.
Recipe from Maximized Living Nutrition Plans book.