Cauliflower is a very versatile vegetable; it can do wonderful things. This Mashed No-tatoes recipe is a good alternative to high carbohydrate mashed potatoes or a rice dish; low-carb, nutritious… and delicious! The consistency is strikingly similar to traditional mashed potatoes so your family may not even know the difference.
- 1 Head Cauliflower
- Sea Salt and Black Pepper to Taste
- 2 Tablespoons Organic Butter
- 1-2 Cloves of Garlic, Optional
- Steam cauliflower until very soft. (You can also boil it, but this is not recommended as a lot of the nutrients are lost)
- Chop up cauliflower and put in a food processor or blender with butter, salt, pepper, and garlic if desired. Blend to desired consistency.
- (Optional) Bake until these are beautifully browned.
Recipe from Maximized Living Nutrition Plans