Is it game day? Are you having a party? Either way, this Nine Layer Taco Dip will have everyone hovering around the snack table! A widespread mix of layered organic vegetables perfectly paired with a combination of spices, cheese, and beans takes this nine layer dip to the next level of party food. Enjoy it with organic flaxseed chips and vegetables.
Nine Layer Taco Dip Recipe
Makes 12 servings
Taco Seasoning Mix:
- 3 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3 tsp ground cumin
- 1 1/2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper (more or less to taste)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 1 can organic refried black beans
- 8 oz organic cream cheese, softened
- 16 oz organic sour cream
- 16 oz organic salsa
- 1 large organic tomato, chopped
- 1 organic green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 bunch organic green onions, chopped
- 1 heart organic romaine lettuce, shredded
- 6 oz sliced black olives
- 2 avocados, diced
- Squeeze of lime juice
- 2 cups raw cheddar cheese, shredded
- In a medium bowl, blend the taco seasoning mix and refried beans together. Spread the mixture onto a large serving platter.
- Mix the sour cream and cream cheese in a medium bowl. Spread over the refried beans. Top the layers with salsa.
- Place a layer of tomato, green bell pepper, green onions and lettuce over the salsa, and top with Cheddar cheese.
- In a small bowl, mix the diced avocado with lime juice.
- Garnish the layers with black olives and avocado. Serve with organic flaxseed chips and vegetables.