This is a delicious way to put a healthy spin on an old favourite. These marinated chicken breasts are juicy, tender, and impossible to pass up. Perfect for your next party or a weeknight meal, this old fashion BBQ chicken dish will definitely become a summer BBQ favourite!
- 4 organic bone-in, skin-on chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
Marinating the chicken makes it juicy and tender and cooking it on indirect heat helps cut down on the harmful carcinogens that can occur with high temperature cooking.
- Place the chicken breasts in a deep dish or bowl. Mix with marinade ingredients and combine thoroughly.
- Marinate at least 30 minutes and up to overnight.
- Place on a hot grill, but not on direct flame. Close lid of grill and turn periodically until done (about 25 minutes).
- Baste with remaining marinade if desired.