This is the simplest, tastiest, and healthiest Raw Vegan Ranch Sauce recipe you will ever find. You will need a high speed blender such as a Vitamix or Blendtec to make it, but after that you only need 5 minutes, some cashews and an appetite. Raw, unsalted cashews are often found in vegan recipes as they naturally cholesterol-free and contain good amounts of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, heart-healthy fats, fiber, and protein.
Raw Vegan Ranch Sauce Recipe
- 1 1/4 cups raw cashews
- 3/4 cup water or coconut water (or a little more)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Put everything into a high speed blender. Blend until creamy.