My garlic white bean dip recipe is finally here! This quick and simple Roasted Garlic White Bean Dip is the perfect appetizer for your next potluck or holiday party. Just a few ingredients deliver a flavourful dip that guests will swoon for! Serve with fresh veggies or savory flax crackers for a tasty starter or serve this cold with crackers and watch as it is eaten up!
- 1/2 tbsp oil for cooking
- 4-5 cloves garlic, peeled and finely minced
- 15 oz white beans (e.g Cannellini), preferably freshly cooked
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp rosemary powder
- Pinch of hot paprika or red chili pepper
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Add the cooking oil to a small skillet over medium-low heat.
- Sweat garlic for about 2 minutes or until light gold in color. Be careful not to brown or burn the garlic or it will turn bitter. Set aside.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add another tablespoon of water if the dip appears to be too dry.
- Add roasted garlic to your dip and pulse or top your dip with the roasted garlic and serve with vegetable sticks or crackers.