This Salmon Patties recipe is quick, delicious, and a great way to get your daily dose of vitamin B12 and vitamin D! Crunchy on the outside, soft and warm on the inside, these patties are a great for lunch or dinner served with a side dish that will make the flavour of the fish the highlight of your meal such as roasted veggies, mashed no-tatoes, rice, or Zucchini Noodles.
Salmon Patties Recipe
- 1 can Wild Alaskan Salmon
- 2 organic free-range eggs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 white onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon thyme and garlic powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients into a bowl and mix together.
- Form into patties. Cook in grape seed oil for 5 minutes on each side.
Photo Credit: Karen, Flickr – (Vidalia_11)