Salsa is generally seen as a simple recipe to make. There is little prep work and this Best-Ever Salsa recipe tastes amazing, so your entire family will enjoy it. The name speaks for itself; this really is the BEST Maximized salsa ever created! Quick and easy to throw together and loaded with flavour, this salsa is great for family get-together, dinner parties, holidays or birthdays. Serve as an appetizer or dip with crackers, guacamole or anything else you can throw at it.
Best-Ever Salsa Recipe
Makes 3 cups (but we all know it will never last!)
- 2- 1/2 cups chopped Roma tomatoes, seeds & pulp removed
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 whole avocado
- Toss ingredients together & refrigerate in a glass bowl until ready to use.
- Add avocado for an added kick, flavour, and good fats!
- Serve cool either in a bowl or with your dish itself.