Salsa is generally seen as a simple recipe to make. There is little prep work and tastes amazing in the end and is surely a recipe that your entire family will enjoy. The name speaks for itself; this really is the BEST Maximized salsa ever created! Quick and easy to throw together and loaded with flavour, this salsa will become your go-to party dish! Serve as an appetizer, dip or put it out for your kids to eat up. It’s completely up to you.
Makes 3 cups (but we all know it will never last!)
- 2- 1/2 cups chopped Roma tomatoes, seeds & pulp removed
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 whole avocado.
- Toss ingredients together & refrigerate in a glass bowl until ready to use.
- Add avocado for an added kick and flavour and added good fats!
Serve cool either in a bowl or with your dish itself. This recipe goes great with chips, guacamole or anything else you can throw at it. This dish is great for family get-togethers, dinner parties or birthdays and is really flavourful.