Next time you are looking for a simple, tasty sauce to add flavor to your stir-fry or a nice dip to accompany your organic vegetables, try this versatile Sesame Sauce and Dip recipe. Unlike store-bought dips and sauces that are full of additives and preservatives, this recipe is nothing but real ingredients and healthy fats. For a more nutrient-dense version use Tahini, also known as sesame butter.
Sesame Sauce and Dip Recipe
- 1/2 cup nut butter (or Tahini/sesame butter)
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Stevia to taste
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt, depending on how salty the nut butter is
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor. This makes a thick paste which works well as a dip, or can be thinned with broth, oil, or water to make a thinner sauce.