If you were wondering if there was a way to “Maximize” an Iced Cappuccino, here it is! This Amaretto Cappuccino Smoothie is the perfect pick me up on a hot summer’s day…or anytime (it’s delicious). Unlike the sugary store bought version, this Iced Cappuccino gives you a boost using healthy fats, protein, and coffee!
Amaretto Cappuccino Smoothie Recipe
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 scoop chocolate, organic Whey Protein
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso powder
- 1 tablespoon “spoonable” stevia, or equivalent, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon raw almond butter
- 4 strong coffee “ice cubes”
- AHEAD OF TIME: Prepare an ice cube tray with strong coffee and freeze. I use approximately 10 oz. of water to 3 generous teaspoons of instant espresso powder, and mix the coffee in a drinking glass before pouring it into the ice cube tray. Adjust the strength of the coffee to your taste. Once frozen, keep the coffee ice cubes in a re‐sealable plastic bag in the freezer.
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
DO NOT consume after 3:00 P.M.