Asian Noodle Salad Recipe
Looking for a summer salad that doubles as a main dish? This healthy “noodle” salad recipe is all about the dressing — an Asian Vinaigrette Pad Thai sauce — so change up the vegetables as you please and you won’t be disappointed. The greatest part about eating spiralized vegetables in place of traditional noodles is the unique combination of flavours and crunch. Kelp noodles can be hard to find (and easily omitted) but if you seek them out, you’ll thank me later. Additionally, when the Asian Vinaigrette marinates with the vegetable noodle salad, the leftovers are often even better!
- 2 cups spiralized cucumber
- 2 cups spiralized carrots
- 2 cups spiralized daikon
- 2 cups spiralized beet (optional)
- 2 cups kelp noodles
- ½ cup Asian Vinaigrette (Pad Thai Sauce)
- ¼ cup hemp seeds
- Prepare Asian Vinaigrette (Pad Thai Sauce) recipe.
- Soak kelp noodles in hot water for 10 minutes then strain and marinate in the dressing.
- Spiralize all vegetables separately and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Place neat piles of each vegetable in serving bowl and top with dressing.
- Garnish with hemp seeds.
- Optional garnishes: crushed nuts, avocado, chopped onions, chili flakes or nutritional yeast.