Cheesy Garlic Coconut Flour Bread!? This garlic bread makes the perfect side for so many weekday meals, especially Roasted Vegetable Lasagna or Basic Chili. Coconut flour works as a great substitute for traditional flour, and has way more health benefits without sacrificing taste. This side dish is perfect for your next dinner party or get-together. Now, you can enjoy some cheesy, garlicky goodness without eating any wheat or grains with this recipe.
Cheesy Garlic Coconut Flour Bread Recipe
Makes one loaf
- 6 organic eggs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- Black pepper, to taste
- Flax seeds (optional), to taste
- 1/2 – 1 teaspoon garlic powder (adjust to taste)
- 1/2 – 1 cup shredded raw cheese
*I use the Mexican seasoning blend from Mountain Rose Herbs, it is a pure spice blend.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend all ingredients except cheese in a food processor until there are no lumps. If the batter is a little dry just add a tablespoon of water as needed. It should be a pretty moist, almost pourable batter. Stir in cheese. Pour into greased bread pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes or until done (toothpick inserted in center comes out clean).