This Chipotle Turkey Chili recipe takes NO MORE than 20 minutes to prepare. Though, it hardly needs to be written! I have included easy to follow pictures with a few suggestions for amounts included, but honestly, the prep is insanely quick and easy. Serve it up with Maximized Grainless Rolls, Multi-Grain Crackers or Cheesy Garlic Coconut Flour Bread for your next meal or snack.
I use organic chicken (or beef) “burgers” that I get in the frozen section at the organic market. You can put them in the bottom of the pot right from the freezer, and break them up, or get about 1 pound of ground organic chicken (or grass fed beef). Either way, it will take you about 3 minutes to get your meat broken up as you see in the picture below.
Chipotle Turkey Chili Recipe
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups organic celery
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups organic carrot
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups organic onion
- 1 pound of cooked organic ground turkey or chicken, or organic grass fed ground beef
- organic beans
- organic pasta sauce
- chipotle powder or other seasonings
- Add 1 to 1 1/2 cups each of organic celery, carrot, and onion to one pound of cooked organic ground turkey, or grass fed organic ground beef or chicken.
- Add organic beans and organic pasta sauce from a glass jar. Add chipotle powder for spice. (Add other seasonings as desired. Just know that this chili has been called “EPIC CHILI” by some very discriminating eaters.) Add water as desired to thin out the recipe (I usually find this is not necessary).
- Bring the chili to a boil, and then let it simmer until the vegetables are tender – usually about 10 to 15 minutes.