You can never go wrong with a Sugar-Free Chocolate Bark recipe. It’s a delicious treat and makes great gift for any occasion. Mix up different versions with a combination of your favourite raw nuts with coffee beans, seeds, or dried fruit or berries. Any chocolate lover will approve of this recipe!
Sugar-Free Chocolate Bark Recipe
- 4 squares unsweetened Baking Chocolate
- 1 tablespoon Butter (optional)
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon (optional)
- powdered Stevia or Xylitol to taste
- 1 handful of raw Almonds, raw Pecans, raw Hazelnuts, or a combination of any raw nut you have on hand
- 1 handful of a combination of coffee beans, seeds, dried fruit or berries (optional)
- Melt chocolate and butter (optional) over a double boiler.
- Add stevia/Xylitol to taste. NOTE: To sweeten melting chocolate, use approximately 1/8 of a teaspoon of powdered concentrated Stevia. Depending on “How liquid” your brand of liquid stevia drops are, liquid stevia may sieze melting chocolate.
- On a piece of parchment paper in a 1⁄2 sheet pan or on a rimmed cookie sheet, distribute the nuts over the surface.
- Pour the melted chocolate mixture over the nuts, and other optional topping ingredients such as dried berries.
- Cool in refrigerator or freezer. When the bark has hardened, remove from the parchment paper, break into pieces, and store in a plastic bag in the refrigerator or freezer.
Recipe from Maximized Living Nutrition Plans.