Cucumber Salad Recipe with Mint
This creamy dressing takes cucumber salad to the next level. When you blend mint, cashews, and avocado, something wonderful happens. Full of healthy fats, the dressing pairs perfectly with the juicy, cool, and refreshing cucumber spirals. This easy cucumber salad recipe also makes a healthy light base for all your favourite proteins. Try it out for dinner or lunch!
- 2 cups mint
- ½ cup cilantro
- ½ cup basil
- ½ cup coconut cream
- juice of 1.5 lemons
- 4 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup cashews
- ¼ cup tahini
- 1 tbsp pickled red onion
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp water (to thin if needed)
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 cups spiralized cucumber (pat dry)
- ¼ cup dressing
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 bunch fresh picked basil leaves
- ¼ cup toasted cashews
- Measure the dressing ingredients and blend on high speed for 2 minutes. Set aside.
- Wash and spiralize the cucumber and pat dry with paper towel. Add enough dressing to coat the noodles.
- Adjust seasoning.
- Sprinkle garnish on top and enjoy!