Traditional fudge is usually full of sugars and additives. This creamy Freezer Fudge is almond butter-base, 100% raw, and naturally sweetened! Next time you are looking for a tasty treat to wow your taste buds, try this simple 4-ingredient recipe that tastes like the inside of our Almond Butter Cups!
Freezer Fudge Recipe
Servings: Fills an 8″x8″ pan
Preparation Time: 10 minutes + 1 hour chill
- 2 cups raw creamy almond butter (unsalted)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, softened
- 1/8 teaspoon of Kal Brand or Now Brand stevia concentrated powder – (sweetness To YOUR TASTE!)
- 1 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- Simply mix all the ingredients together in a medium bowl, until smooth and creamy. I use a stand mixer with a paddle attachment.
- Transfer the mixture to a square baking dish, or container, lined with parchment or wax paper, then smooth with a spatula, and freeze until solid (about an hour). Remove the fudge by lifting the paper out of the pan, then cut into squares and serve immediately.
- Due to the nature of coconut oil, this fudge will melt if left at room temperature for long. Store in the freezer for best results.
This recipe is adapted from a tropicaltraditions.com recipe.
About Lin Hardick
Lin Hardick is a teacher, food writer and recipe developer, passionate about the health benefits, as well as the pitfalls, of the standard Western diet. "I have very definite ideas about what good food must be. Food brings people together. GOOD FOOD must look good; it must taste good; and, most importantly, it must be good for you. Enjoy." Learn More