Who doesn’t love Banana Bread? There is just something so classic about a good banana bread – it’s comforting, satisfying and always delicious. In this grain-free recipe we are putting a healthy spin on banana bread with some cashew butter for an added layer of flavour. This recipe is also grain, sugar, and dairy free making it a great alternative to sugar laden breads out there. If you want a bit of sweetness to the bread, just add a touch of stevia.
Getting ready to do some meal prep? This is the perfect recipe to prep for quick breakfasts or on-the-go snacks that the whole family will love! Extra bonus: this Grain-Free Banana Bread is super easy to make and it’s made from ingredients you probably already have on hand in your fridge or pantry.
Grain-Free Cashew Banana Bread
Makes 2 Loaves
- 1 cup cashew butter
- 2 small bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 400F and grease 2 loaf pans with coconut oil.
- In a food processor blend all ingredients except apple cider vinegar.
- Add apple cider vinegar and mix.
- Divide batter into 2 greased loaf pans.
- Bake at 400F for 12-18 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
Serve warm or cold and enjoy!