Grain-free Vegan Herb Crackers
Finding a good healthy cracker can be hard, so these Grain-free Vegan Herb Crackers are the solution to all your cracker problems! Impeccably seasoned, perfectly crunchy, and vegan. Almond flour is good source of vitamin E, and has only six grams of carbohydrates making it ideal for gluten-free, paleo or low carbohydrate baking recipes. These crackers are tasty just on their own, and pair great with organic cheese, soup, veggies, dips.
Grain-free Vegan Herb Crackers Recipe
Makes 20 crackers (1 inch each)
- 2 cups almond flour
- ¾ teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 2 tablespoons Herbes de Provence
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, salt and and Herbes de Provence.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil and water.
- Stir wet ingredients into almond flour mixture until thoroughly combined.
- Roll the dough into a ball and press between 2 sheets of parchment paper to ⅛ inch thickness.
- Remove top piece of parchment paper.
- Transfer the bottom piece with rolled out dough onto baking sheet.
- Cut dough into 2-inch squares with a knife or pizza cutter.
- Bake at 350° for 9-11 minutes, until lightly golden.
- Let crackers cool on baking sheet for 20 minutes then serve.
Original Recipe on Elana’s Pantry.
About Kari Penner
Kari Penner, BA, MA (in process) is a Wellness Coach and works at Shine Dental. She has spent most of the past decade studying Wellness, Nutrition, Toxicity and has been a professional Life Coach since 2001. In 2011, she started her Master’s of Counseling at Providence Seminary. Learn More