Most green bean recipes call for the beans to be cooked so long that most of the nutrients are lost. This is definitely not the case with this tasty Green Bean Almandine recipe! Nutrient-rich and full of flavour, this lemony recipe will become one of your new favourite side dishes. It is simple to make, but needs to be dehydrated/chilled over night, so make sure you think ahead. In this recipe, the green beans remain completely intact.
Green Bean Almandine Recipe
- 3 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 8 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 clove of Garlic, Minced
- 1 tablespoon Onion Minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dry Mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Fresh Ground Pepper
- 4 cups Green Beans, Fresh Cut
- 2 cups Mushrooms, Wiped and Sliced
- 1 cup Almonds, sliced
- Combine ingredients for marinade and pour over beans, mushrooms and almonds. Toss well.
- Allow to marinate for 2 hours in a dehydrator or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Serve chilled or just slightly warmed.
Recipe from Maximized Living Nutrition Plans