These are not your average grain-free, sugar-free, keto chocolate muffins! The macadamia nuts elevate this recipe to a whole new level, adding a rich flavour while keeping you satisfied and full. They also satisfy even the strongest chocolate or carb craving! Extra bonus: this recipe is dairy-free, using coconut oil instead of butter. If you need an easy-to-make snack these are perfect, or they double as a dessert when served with coffee ice cream or vegan vanilla ice cream.
Keto Chocolate Muffins
- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- 1 pinch of salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 3 whole eggs
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp stevia (taste and adjust to your liking)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
Add some dark chocolate sugar-free chocolate chips or cacoa nibs
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Line a muffin tin with muffin paper cups.
- Using a food processor, process macadamia nuts and chocolate chips until finely ground. Add all the remaining ingredients and process until smooth.
- Fill the muffin paper cups half way and bake for 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 1 hour and enjoy.