Old Fashioned BBQ Chicken
This Old Fashioned BBQ Chicken is a delicious way to put a healthy spin on an old favourite for your next BBQ party or a weeknight meal. These marinated chicken breasts are juicy, tender, and impossible to pass up. If you are trying to lose weight then you’ll want to avoid breaded, fried chicken with unhealthy fats, and switch to these grilled chicken breasts. Pairs well with a side dish of Coconut Lime Rice, Mashed NO-tatoes, Sweet Potato Wedges or Advanced Plan “Mac” & Cheese with your favourite salad.
Old Fashioned BBQ Chicken Recipe
- 4 organic bone-in, skin-on chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- Place the chicken breasts in a deep dish or bowl. Mix with marinade ingredients and combine thoroughly.
- Marinate at least 30 minutes and up to overnight.
- Place on a hot grill, but not on direct flame. Close lid of grill and turn periodically until done (about 25 minutes).
- Baste with remaining marinade if desired.
About Dr. B.J. Hardick
Dr. B.J. Hardick is a Doctor of Chiropractic and internationally-recognized natural health author and speaker. His health journey began as a child — alternative medicine is the only medicine he has ever known. In 2009, he authored his first book, Maximized Living Nutrition Plans. In 2018, he authored his second book, Align Your Health. An energizing and passionate speaker, Dr. Hardick shares his lifestyle methods to numerous professional and public audiences every year in the United States and Canada. His teachings encompass the principles of ancestral nutrition, detoxification, functional fitness, mindfulness, and green living. Learn More