This Old Fashioned BBQ Chicken is a delicious way to put a healthy spin on an old favourite for your next BBQ party or a weeknight meal. These marinated chicken breasts are juicy, tender, and impossible to pass up. If you are trying to lose weight then you’ll want to avoid breaded, fried chicken with unhealthy fats, and switch to these grilled chicken breasts. Pairs well with a side dish of Coconut Lime Rice, Mashed NO-tatoes, Sweet Potato Wedges or Advanced Plan “Mac” & Cheese with your favourite salad.
Old Fashioned BBQ Chicken Recipe
- 4 organic bone-in, skin-on chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- Place the chicken breasts in a deep dish or bowl. Mix with marinade ingredients and combine thoroughly.
- Marinate at least 30 minutes and up to overnight.
- Place on a hot grill, but not on direct flame. Close lid of grill and turn periodically until done (about 25 minutes).
- Baste with remaining marinade if desired.