Pad Thai Salad Recipe
Who doesn’t love Pad Thai? It’s one of the most well known Asian dishes, and now you can enjoy this Pad Thai Salad recipe to satisfy your craving. High in nutritional content and low in carbs, it makes a great summer salad, side dish, or main. Amp it up by adding your favourite protein like chicken or fish to this easy healthy Pad Thai. With a recipe this simple, you’ll never crave takeout Pad Thai again.
Serves 6–8 people
- ½ cup Asian Vinaigrette (Pad Thai Sauce)
- 1 package kelp noodles
- 1 cup spiralized carrot
- 1 cup spiralized cucumber
- 1 cup shredded broccoli
- 3 cups shredded bok choy
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- ¼ cup chopped scallions
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- ¼ cup crushed peanuts
- 3 cooked eggs (optional)
- Prepare Asian Vinaigrette – Pad Thai Sauce recipe.
- Soak kelp noodles in hot water for 10 minutes.
- Spiralize vegetables and pat dry with paper towel. Place in a large mixing bowl.
- Shred broccoli and bok choy and add to mixing bowl.
- Add strained noodles, and dressing and mix well.
- Chop garnishes.
- Place mixed salad in serving bowl and top with garnish.