Raw Brownie Balls
Brownies are a staple in many people’s desserts for parties and family get-togethers. Trying? Meet the solution to your next chocolate craving and to cut out refined carbs and sugar – Raw Brownie Balls. The combination of dates, walnuts, and cocoa powder make these easy-to-make treats far more decadent than you’d expect. Not to mention, walnuts are a nutritional powerhouse, high in healthy omega-3 fats- so these sweets aren’t just your average dessert. Simple, kid-approved and impossible to pass up!
Raw Brownie Balls Recipe
Makes 12-24 balls
- 1 cup Walnuts or Peanuts
- 6-10 Pitted Dates, Soaked in Water
- 1/2 teaspoon Stevia (or more to taste)
- 1 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 teaspoons Ghee or Coconut Oil
- 1/8 -1/4 cup Shredded Coconut, Unsweetened
- Put everything in the blender and mix.
- Shape into one inch balls and refrigerate.
- Serve cool or chilled. Place them in muffin paper or make your own design, but they won’t last long!
About Dr. B.J. Hardick
Dr. B.J. Hardick is a Doctor of Chiropractic and internationally-recognized natural health author and speaker. His health journey began as a child — alternative medicine is the only medicine he has ever known. In 2009, he authored his first book, Maximized Living Nutrition Plans. In 2018, he authored his second book, Align Your Health. An energizing and passionate speaker, Dr. Hardick shares his lifestyle methods to numerous professional and public audiences every year in the United States and Canada. His teachings encompass the principles of ancestral nutrition, detoxification, functional fitness, mindfulness, and green living. Learn More