Brownies are a staple in many people’s desserts for parties and family get-togethers. Trying? Meet the solution to your next chocolate craving and to cut out refined carbs and sugar – Raw Brownie Balls. The combination of dates, walnuts, and cocoa powder make these easy-to-make treats far more decadent than you’d expect. Not to mention, walnuts are a nutritional powerhouse, high in healthy omega-3 fats- so these sweets aren’t just your average dessert. Simple, kid-approved and impossible to pass up!
Raw Brownie Balls Recipe
Makes 12-24 balls
- 1 cup Walnuts or Peanuts
- 6-10 Pitted Dates, Soaked in Water
- 1/2 teaspoon Stevia (or more to taste)
- 1 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 teaspoons Ghee or Coconut Oil
- 1/8 -1/4 cup Shredded Coconut, Unsweetened
- Put everything in the blender and mix.
- Shape into one inch balls and refrigerate.
- Serve cool or chilled. Place them in muffin paper or make your own design, but they won’t last long!