Roasted Garlic White Bean Dip
My Roasted Garlic White Bean Dip recipe is finally here! This quick and simple appetizer is perfect for your next potluck, game day or holiday party, and it also makes a great go-to snack any day. Just a few ingredients deliver a flavourful dip that guests will swoon for! Serve warm or cold with fresh vegetable sticks or crackers such as savory flax crackers for a tasty starter, or spread it on fresh bread.
Roasted Garlic White Bean Dip Recipe
Serves about 2-4
- 1/2 tablespoon oil for cooking
- 4-5 cloves garlic, peeled and finely minced
- 15 ounces white beans (e.g Cannellini), preferably freshly cooked
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary powder
- pinch of hot paprika or red chili pepper
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Add the cooking oil to a small skillet over medium-low heat.
- Sweat garlic for about 2 minutes or until light gold in color. Be careful not to brown or burn the garlic or it will turn bitter. Set aside.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add another tablespoon of water if the dip appears to be too dry.
- Add roasted garlic to your dip and pulse.
- Top your dip with the roasted garlic and serve.
About Dr. B.J. Hardick
Dr. B.J. Hardick is a Doctor of Chiropractic and internationally-recognized natural health author and speaker. His health journey began as a child — alternative medicine is the only medicine he has ever known. In 2009, he authored his first book, Maximized Living Nutrition Plans. In 2018, he authored his second book, Align Your Health. An energizing and passionate speaker, Dr. Hardick shares his lifestyle methods to numerous professional and public audiences every year in the United States and Canada. His teachings encompass the principles of ancestral nutrition, detoxification, functional fitness, mindfulness, and green living. Learn More