My Roasted Garlic White Bean Dip recipe is finally here! This quick and simple appetizer is perfect for your next potluck, game day or holiday party, and it also makes a great go-to snack any day. Just a few ingredients deliver a flavourful dip that guests will swoon for! Serve warm or cold with fresh vegetable sticks or crackers such as savory flax crackers for a tasty starter, or spread it on fresh bread.
Roasted Garlic White Bean Dip Recipe
Serves about 2-4
- 1/2 tablespoon oil for cooking
- 4-5 cloves garlic, peeled and finely minced
- 15 ounces white beans (e.g Cannellini), preferably freshly cooked
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary powder
- pinch of hot paprika or red chili pepper
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Add the cooking oil to a small skillet over medium-low heat.
- Sweat garlic for about 2 minutes or until light gold in color. Be careful not to brown or burn the garlic or it will turn bitter. Set aside.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add another tablespoon of water if the dip appears to be too dry.
- Add roasted garlic to your dip and pulse.
- Top your dip with the roasted garlic and serve.