Scrambled Eggs Masala
Eggs are a terrific way to kick start your day as they are full of healthy fats and protein. Yet, eating the same old eggs every day can get a little dull. If you are a fan of spice, this Indian-style Scrambled Eggs Masala recipe is definitely worth a try. It’s sure to bring some excitement back to your morning!
Scrambled Eggs Masala Recipe
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- ¼ teaspoon cumin seed, toasted in a dry pan and crushed
- ¼ cup diced tomato
- 4 organic eggs, beaten with 2 teaspoons of water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Melt the butter in a medium cast iron skillet over moderate heat.
- Add the onion and cook until soft (about 5 minutes)
- Add cumin and tomato and cook 1 minute.
- Stir in the eggs. Using a metal spatula, constantly stir the eggs until they form soft, creamy curds.
- Transfer to plates and serve.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Check out the original recipe in “The $5 a Meal College Vegetarian Cookbook.”
About Dr. B.J. Hardick
Dr. B.J. Hardick is a Doctor of Chiropractic and internationally-recognized natural health author and speaker. His health journey began as a child — alternative medicine is the only medicine he has ever known. In 2009, he authored his first book, Maximized Living Nutrition Plans. In 2018, he authored his second book, Align Your Health. An energizing and passionate speaker, Dr. Hardick shares his lifestyle methods to numerous professional and public audiences every year in the United States and Canada. His teachings encompass the principles of ancestral nutrition, detoxification, functional fitness, mindfulness, and green living. Learn More