https://www.drhardick.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Instagram_Sesame-Sauce-and-Dip.jpg 600 600 Kari Penner https://www.drhardick.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/ximg_DrHardick_logo.png.pagespeed.ic_.oNZjRcGWRC.png Kari Penner2013-12-17 14:00:232017-10-31 15:16:00Sesame Sauce and Dip
Sesame Sauce and Dip
Next time you are looking for a simple, tasty sauce to add flavor to your stir-fry or a nice dip to accompany your organic vegetables, try this versatile Sesame Sauce and Dip recipe. Unlike store-bought dips and sauces that are full of additives and preservatives, this recipe is nothing but real ingredients and healthy fats. For a more nutrient-dense version use Tahini, also known as sesame butter.
Sesame Sauce and Dip Recipe
- 1/2 cup nut butter (or Tahini/sesame butter)
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Stevia to taste
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt, depending on how salty the nut butter is
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor. This makes a thick paste which works well as a dip, or can be thinned with broth, oil, or water to make a thinner sauce.
About Kari Penner
Kari Penner, BA, MA (in process) is a Wellness Coach and works at Shine Dental. She has spent most of the past decade studying Wellness, Nutrition, Toxicity and has been a professional Life Coach since 2001. In 2011, she started her Master’s of Counseling at Providence Seminary. Learn More