Chocolate strawberries look so beautiful and delicious in displays at the chocolate shop, but they are pricy and full of unnecessary sugars. Thye are a gourmet yet extremely simple to prepare dessert that you could do on your own in a healthier way. This Stevia Chocolate Strawberries recipe make a great way to end any of your dinner parties, birthdays, or can be used for any event that you may host during the holidays without added sugar. Overall, I really do love chocolate, and I can seriously say these treats are amazing as my holiday guests are surely going to agree.
Stevia Chocolate Strawberries Recipe
Makes about 20-24
- 1 pint of fresh organic strawberries
- 2 square of unsweetened chocolate
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Stevia (to taste)
- Melt unsweetened chocolate squares then add stevia and a pinch of cinnamon.
- Dip strawberries into melted chocolate.
- Chill on wax paper in fridge.
- Serve in an array on a serving plate.