Who doesn’t love chocolate? This easy and delicious Sugar-free Chocolate Cake recipe is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth and chocolate cravings without straying away from the Maximized Nutrition Plans. Try this recipe the next time you need to bake a birthday party cake; your guests will definitely not be disappointed.
Sugar-Free Chocolate Cake Recipe
Makes one 9-inch cake
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon stevia powder OR 3/4 cup xylitol
- 1 organic egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1⁄4 cup boiling water
- 1 cup water, room temperature
- Cream butter and stevia.
- Add egg and vanilla, mix for 1 minute.
- Add milk. Mix for another minute.
- In a separate bowl, dissolve cocoa in boiling water.
- Add flour, baking powder and cocoa mixture to batter.
- Slowly add in room temperature water and beat until smooth.
- Pour into 9″ greased square pan, bake at 350 for 35 minutes.
- Place on wire rack to cool.