https://www.drhardick.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Sundried-Tomato-Hummus.jpg 600 1000 Organic Works https://www.drhardick.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/ximg_DrHardick_logo.png.pagespeed.ic_.oNZjRcGWRC.png Organic Works2013-08-20 01:00:502018-01-14 10:53:27Sundried Tomato Hummus
Sundried Tomato Hummus
Sun-dried tomato and basil put a delicious twist on traditional hummus. Packed with flavor, fiber and nutrients, this Sundried Tomato Hummus is sure to be a crowd-pleaser at your next party or become your new favourite go-to snack. Serve with fresh organic vegetables or crackers (Grain-free Vegan Herb, Savoury Flax, or Multi-Grain).
Sundried Tomato Hummus Recipe
- 4 cloves of Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 cup fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 (15.5 ounce) cans of garbanzo beans drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup of oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup fresh finely chopped basil
- 2 teaspoon Cumin
- 1 tablespoon of Srirachi hot sauce (optional)
- Place garlic, salt, and lemon juice in processor, process until smooth.
- Pour in the garbanzo beans, and 1/2 cup olive oil, process until smooth again, scraping the sides of the bowl.
- Once smooth, add the sun-dried tomatoes, and pulse until they have been chopped to very small pieces and are incorporated into the hummus.
- Last add the basil and pulse few times until mixed in. (You can also process longer to make the hummus finer.)
About Organic Works
Organic Works in London, Ontario specializes in recipes made with organic, gluten free, nut free and vegan ingredients that tantalize the palate and make your tummy feel fantastic. Learn More