This Chipotle Mayo is an amazing addition to your crackers, vegetables and more. Use this delicious, spicy topping on your favourite salad, sandwich, or black bean slider. It serves well as a dip for Sweet Potato wedges, or as a quick snack or party platter with one or more cracker recipes such as Savoury Flax, Crunchy Sesame, or Multi-Grain. Add this recipe to your dinner parties, family get-togethers and as a side to your vegetable trays to add so much flavor your guests are going to be asking you for the recipe and a ‘for the road’ bowl. Serve the sauce when it’s luke warm and your guests, kids and you are going to lick it up super fast!
Chipotle Mayo Recipe
Makes about 1 cup
- 1 cup of mayonaise or Vegenaise
- 2 chilies (from a tin of chipotle chilies in adobo sauce)
- 1 tablespoon of the adobo sauce from tin of chipotle chilies
- Jucie from 1/2 of a lime
- Put in processor and blend.
- Add chipotle mayo to your snack, burger or sandwich, and serve.