Bread is used for so many things, so it can be hard giving it up. This Coconut Flour Bread recipe is so easy you will never be tempted to buy store-bought bread again! The protein from the eggs and healthy fats from the coconut flour make this bread far more nutritional than any loaf you could every buy in the super market. Great with your breakfast or for a sandwich, this bread is sure to become a staple in your household. There’s no question that this Advanced Plan version of coconut bread can be a little dry and crumbly, but with butter or almond butter, particularly toasted, you’ll easily satisfy your craving for bread without the carbs! If you want a bit of sweetness to the bread, add just a touch of stevia.
Coconut Flour Bread Recipe
Makes 1 loaf
- 6 organic eggs
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil or butter
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- Stevia to taste, optional
- Whisk the eggs slightly and then mix all ingredients together.
- It will seem a little crumbly, put scoop out and pat it into a small buttered loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Turn the loaf out and cool completely on a rack before serving.