Coconut Lime Rice
Everything about this zesty Coconut Lime Rice recipe sounds delicious! Rice makes a great side dish to almost any meal, especially for summer BBQs. Its super versatile, even when its cauliflower. Ricing cauliflower is a great way to get that rice base and taste without eating grains. Pairing your traditional cauliflower rice with coconut and lime gives it an added zing. Making this dish perfect for long work days at the office because you can bring it to heat up and eat it while you work, or eat it cool. Overall, love this recipe!
Coconut Lime Rice Recipe
- 1 head cauliflower, trimmed and cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- ¾ teaspoon sea salt
- Powdered stevia, adjust to taste (use sparingly, stevia is concentrated)
- Place the cauliflower in a food processor and process until chopped into “rice grains.”
- Heat the oil in a large skillet or wok over medium heat.
- Add the riced cauliflower and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and continue to cook for 20 minutes, until the cauliflower is tender.
Check out the original recipe by Danielle Walker in her “Against All Grain” cookbook.
About Dr. B.J. Hardick
Dr. B.J. Hardick is a Doctor of Chiropractic and internationally-recognized natural health author and speaker. His health journey began as a child — alternative medicine is the only medicine he has ever known. In 2009, he authored his first book, Maximized Living Nutrition Plans. In 2018, he authored his second book, Align Your Health. An energizing and passionate speaker, Dr. Hardick shares his lifestyle methods to numerous professional and public audiences every year in the United States and Canada. His teachings encompass the principles of ancestral nutrition, detoxification, functional fitness, mindfulness, and green living. Learn More