https://www.drhardick.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Instagram_Coconut-Milk-And-Curry-Frittata.jpg 600 600 Kari Penner https://www.drhardick.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/ximg_DrHardick_logo.png.pagespeed.ic_.oNZjRcGWRC.png Kari Penner2014-03-25 10:05:312017-11-04 14:13:43Coconut Milk and Curry Frittata
Coconut Milk and Curry Frittata
Looking for a new way to cook your eggs? Look no further. This Coconut Milk and Curry Frittata dish is a delicious and easy way to mix up your daily egg routine. Change it up by adding in diced up meat, and other chopped up veggies. Frittatas are perfect for breakfast, dinner or leftovers, so this recipe is sure to become a new favourite.
Coconut Milk and Curry Frittata Recipe
Makes 6 servings
- 7 organic eggs
- ½ red onion, finely diced
- 2 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Sea salt to taste
- Heat the coconut oil in a medium sized skillet, add the onions and cook until the onions begin to caramelize.
- While the onions are cooking whisk together the eggs, coconut milk, tomato paste, curry powder and salt.
- Add the spinach to the onions and oil and cook until the spinach is wilted.
- Evenly spread the onion and spinach mixture over the bottom of the skillet and pour in the egg mixture.
- Cover and cook over medium low heat for 4 minutes. Transfer the frittata to the oven and cook under the broiler uncovered for another 2 -3 minutes or until the frittata is cooked all the way through. Slice like a pizza and serve.
About Kari Penner
Kari Penner, BA, MA (in process) is a Wellness Coach and works at Shine Dental. She has spent most of the past decade studying Wellness, Nutrition, Toxicity and has been a professional Life Coach since 2001. In 2011, she started her Master’s of Counseling at Providence Seminary. Learn More