My All-Natural Berry Iced Tea is finally here! It’s a fabulously fresh, simple, and delicious tea recipe from our friend, Wendy Hord. What a terrific drink to enjoy all summer long, or any other time of the year. Just as yummy as commercial flavoured iced teas…. without the sugar or aspartame, or other not sweeteners! Thank you, Wendy.
All-Natural Berry Iced Tea Recipe
- 3 bags of green tea
- 6 cups of boiling water
- 4 cups of cold water
- 1/2 cup or more mixed frozen berries
- stevia, to taste
- lemon or berry garnish, optional
- Brew a teapot of green tea, using 3 teabags to approx. 6 cups of boiling water.
- Let steep for half an hour, then pour into a large water pitcher.
- Fill the pitcher up the rest of the way with cold water (approx. 4 more cups).
- Add mix frozen berries (I used strawberry, blackberry, raspberry) and blend.
- Leave it to steep overnight in the refrigerator for best infused flavor.
- Strain out berries, and add stevia to taste, stir.
- Serve on the rocks with lemon or berry garnish