Perfect for summertime (or any time of the year), this Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade is an easy and delicious party drink that will be a hit with both children and adults. Unlike most lemonade, which is loaded with sugar, this refreshing, flavourful mix is sweetened with xylitol so you can relax and enjoy your favourite summer drink worry-free!
Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade Recipe
- 1 12-ounce package frozen unsweetened raspberries (about 3 cups)
- 1 cup Xylitol
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons grated lemon peel
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 1-liter bottle (33.8 ounces) chilled sparkling water or club soda
- Ice cubes
- Fresh raspberries (optional)
- Lemon slices
- Combine frozen raspberries, sugar, and 1/2 cup water in medium saucepan.
- Stir over medium heat until Xylitol dissolves and berries thaws and boil 3
- minutes. Strain raspberry mixture into bowl, pressing on solids to extract
- as much liquid as possible; discard solids in strainer. Mix lemon peel into
- raspberry syrup in bowl. Chill until cold.
- Stir raspberry syrup, lemon juice, and sparkling water in large pitcher to
- blend. Fill 6 glasses with ice cubes. Pour raspberry lemonade into glasses.
- Add fresh raspberries to each glass, if desired. Garnish with lemon slices and serve.