Get your salads ready because they’re about to get a whole lot tastier! Mix up your salad with this sweet and spicy autumn-themed Alkalizing Apple Vinegar Dressing! Store bought dressings lack health benefits and are full of additives and preservatives. Do your body a favour and make your own salad dressing. This simple recipe is packed with apple cider vinegar, a powerhouse of nutrients and provides your body with numerous benefits, and olive oil which supplies healthy fats. This dressing is perfect for upgrading your lunch, dinner or whenever you choose, and is sure to become your new favourite.
Alkalizing Apple Vinegar Dressing Recipe
Makes about about 1 cup
- ¾ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup organic apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons filtered water
- 1-2 cloves minced garlic
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- Optional to taste: Liquid stevia or 1 tbsp. raw organic honey or unrefined maple syrup (core plan only)
- Whisk together these fresh ingredients and splash them on your green salad at your leisure.
- Serve cool either with or beside your favorite salad.