Salads are great, but without a good dressing it is really just a pile of raw vegetables. This Caesar Salad Dressing comes together quickly and is a tasty, healthy substitute for traditional store-bought dressing. Turn your salad into a meal by adding Turkey Bacon, Old Fashioned BBQ Chicken, or Spiced Grass-Fed Beef Roast. If you like croutons, try the Maximized Grainless Rolls recipe or for a different crunch, add nuts like almonds. For best results chill before using.
Caesar Salad Dressing Recipe
Makes 2 cups.
- 1 organic egg
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup freshly grated raw parmesan cheese
- In a blender or food processor, add all ingredients, save olive oil.
- Blend well.
- While the processor is running, gradually add in the oil – it should take you several minutes to add all the olive oil.
- Use immediately or refrigerate for up to 1 week.