Turmeric dressing is one of the most unique recipes I have ever come across. Last summer, I had the pleasure of staying in Idaho with a great family who make this Healing Turmeric Dressing recipe as their “staple” salad dressing. Using real stalks of turmeric and ginger, and blending with apple cider vinegar, garlic, and extra virgin olive oil, you have some of the best anti-inflammatory superfood you could ever ask for. Feel free to play with the quantities of each ingredient, to taste! This can go on any salad or as a dip for any of your favorite snacks! The one thing I love about this dressing is how versatile it is, and how good it pairs with so many ingredients in salads such as fish, vegetables and more. If you are bringing it to work, make sure to keep the salad and the dressing separate until you eat!
Healing Turmeric Dressing Recipe
Makes about 1- 2 cups
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3-4 cloves garlic
- One inch of ginger
- 3 inches of turmeric
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- Liquid Stevia to taste
- Chop an inch off the garlic and 3 inches off the turmeric, and put it in the blender
- Churn all ingredients up in blender.
- Serve cooled on your favorite salad, or with your favorite snacks.