Fresh broccoli tossed with cranberries, seeds, turkey bacon, and drizzled with a deliciously creamy dressing makes this Broccoli Cranberry Salad perfect for BBQs and potlucks. Raw broccoli is more nutritious than cooked, and the broccoli and dried cranberries will provide a good amount of dietary fiber. Appealing to the eyes, this delectable salad is sure to impress guests at your next event. Pairs well as a side dish for Flourless Chicken Fingers or Old Fashioned BBQ Chicken.
Broccoli Cranberry Salad Recipe
- 5 cups raw broccoli florets, chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup organic shredded cheese, optional
- 1 cup turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- Stevia or xylitol to taste
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper
- Combine all salad ingredients in a large mixing bowl; mix well.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a small mixing bowl. Mix until thoroughly combined using a fork or wire whisk.
- Add dressing to salad and mix well.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.