Broccoli Cranberry Salad
Fresh broccoli tossed with cranberries, seeds, turkey bacon, and drizzled with a deliciously creamy dressing makes this Broccoli Cranberry Salad perfect for BBQs and potlucks. Raw broccoli is more nutritious than cooked, and the broccoli and dried cranberries will provide a good amount of dietary fiber. Appealing to the eyes, this delectable salad is sure to impress guests at your next event. Pairs well as a side dish for Flourless Chicken Fingers or Old Fashioned BBQ Chicken.
Broccoli Cranberry Salad Recipe
- 5 cups raw broccoli florets, chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup organic shredded cheese, optional
- 1 cup turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- Stevia or xylitol to taste
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper
- Combine all salad ingredients in a large mixing bowl; mix well.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a small mixing bowl. Mix until thoroughly combined using a fork or wire whisk.
- Add dressing to salad and mix well.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
About Dr. B.J. Hardick
Dr. B.J. Hardick is a Doctor of Chiropractic and internationally-recognized natural health author and speaker. His health journey began as a child — alternative medicine is the only medicine he has ever known. In 2009, he authored his first book, Maximized Living Nutrition Plans. In 2018, he authored his second book, Align Your Health. An energizing and passionate speaker, Dr. Hardick shares his lifestyle methods to numerous professional and public audiences every year in the United States and Canada. His teachings encompass the principles of ancestral nutrition, detoxification, functional fitness, mindfulness, and green living. Learn More