These crispy Kale Chips are addictive, so once you start snacking it might be hard to stop! Olive oil, sea salt, and your preferred choice of seasonings (curry powder, paprika, cayenne, ginger, etc.), nut or seed coating are all you need to turn a plain bunch of fresh kale into a delicious, healthy snack packed with vitamins K, A and C, fiber and omega-3 and 6 fatty acids. Kale chips make a satisfying potato chip alternative for your next superbowl party, movie marathon, or just an everyday guilt-free snack. You can even top them with finely grated cheddar or parmesan.
Kale chips Recipe
- 1 bunch Kale
- 1-2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Sea salt
- Organic herbs/spice (I used an organic pizza spice from “eat it”)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash kale thoroughly and cut off leaves into 1 or 2 inch pieces, removing and the hard stem in the middle.
- Place kale in bowl and add 1-2 tablespoons olive oil, sea salt, herbs and spice to taste. Toss to coat each piece well.
- Place on a layer of kale on a cookie sheet and bake for 7 or 8 minutes.
- Turn and put back in oven for 5-7 minutes until crisp.