This Flourless Chicken Fingers recipe is a great gluten-free option when you need to make a quick, kid-friendly meal as it only needs four ingredients. 100% approved on the Advanced Nutrition Plan and for Paleo fanatics. Add a side of Sweet & Savory Salad, Cucumber Salad, Endive Boats with a salad of your choice, Kale chips, Zucchini Pizza Bites or Sweet Potato Wedges. For a different style of dish, make a lemon butter sauce for Chicken Piccata, or add organic spaghetti sauce and mozzerella for Chicken Parmesan.
Flourless Chicken Fingers Recipe
Makes 8 Servings
- 1 pound of organic chicken tenders or chicken breasts, pounded thin and cut into 1/4 inch strips
- 1/2 cup plain organic yogurt, Chipotle Mayo, or homemade mayonnaise (recipe in Maximized Living Nutrition Plans book)
- 1 cup almond flour
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- lemon butter sauce for Chicken Piccata
- organic spaghetti sauce and raw organic mozzarella cheese for Chicken Parmesan
- Pound chicken tenders or chicken breasts, or use a can to
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Dredge seasoned chicken in yogurt or mayo , and then in almond flour.
- Place in a glass baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for about 30-40 minutes depending on the thickness of the chicken.
Recipe inspired by Smart Meals Weblog.