This fresh and flavourful Award Winning Salsa makes the perfect dip or topping for a burger, soup, eggs, grilled fish, tacos, etc. to serve for a healthy snack. Tomato salsa has several health benefits when prepared with fresh ingredients, and can help you reach your daily vegetable intake. The main ingredient, tomatoes, contains a good dose of vitamin C and antioxidants, and will boost your intake of vitamin A. Your party and BBQ guests are sure to enjoy this mouth-watering recipe even just on its own!
Award Winning Salsa Recipe
- 6 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 seeded and minced Scotch Bonnet Pepper
- 1/2 Red, Yellow, Green Pepper diced fine
- 1/2 red onion, fine chopped
- 1/2 Bunch of fresh Cilantro Chiffonade (Very fine)
- 2 Limes Juiced
- 1/4 up of Xylitol or Spoonable Stevia, optional
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Place in refrigerator for up to 12 hours for flavour infusion before serving.