https://www.drhardick.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Instagram_Award-Winning-Salsa.jpg 600 600 Organic Works https://www.drhardick.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/ximg_DrHardick_logo.png.pagespeed.ic_.oNZjRcGWRC.png Organic Works2013-08-20 00:41:342018-01-11 16:41:30Award Winning Salsa
Award Winning Salsa
This fresh and flavourful Award Winning Salsa makes the perfect dip or topping for a burger, soup, eggs, grilled fish, tacos, etc. to serve for a healthy snack. Tomato salsa has several health benefits when prepared with fresh ingredients, and can help you reach your daily vegetable intake. The main ingredient, tomatoes, contains a good dose of vitamin C and antioxidants, and will boost your intake of vitamin A. Your party and BBQ guests are sure to enjoy this mouth-watering recipe even just on its own!
Award Winning Salsa Recipe
- 6 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 seeded and minced Scotch Bonnet Pepper
- 1/2 Red, Yellow, Green Pepper diced fine
- 1/2 red onion, fine chopped
- 1/2 Bunch of fresh Cilantro Chiffonade (Very fine)
- 2 Limes Juiced
- 1/4 up of Xylitol or Spoonable Stevia, optional
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Place in refrigerator for up to 12 hours for flavour infusion before serving.
About Organic Works
Organic Works in London, Ontario specializes in recipes made with organic, gluten free, nut free and vegan ingredients that tantalize the palate and make your tummy feel fantastic. Learn More