The combination of oregano, basil, salt and pepper make these Endive Boats stuffed with Caprese Salad an amazing party appetizer. Super easy to make — and they look gorgeous when served! All ingredients are 100% Advanced Plan approved. Stuff the classic caprese salad (or any other of your favourite salads) in endive leaves to serve to your guests to keep grains off their plates.
Endive Boats stuffed with Caprese Salad Recipe
Makes about 20-24 appetizers
- 2 Endives
- 1 large Tomato
- 8 ounces Fresh Mozzarella
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- ¼ cup of Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/8 cup of Olive Oil
- ½ teaspoon of Oregano
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Separate the leaves of the endive and set aside the larger leaves.
- In a bowl, gently mix together the tomatoes, mozzarella cheese basil, and Balsamic, olive oil, and season salt and pepper to taste. Fill the leaves with the mixture and sprinkle with a little Parmesan cheese.
- Arrange the bites on a serving platter and serve!