Endive Boats stuffed with Caprese Salad
The combination of oregano, basil, salt and pepper make these Endive Boats stuffed with Caprese Salad an amazing party appetizer. Super easy to make — and they look gorgeous when served! All ingredients are 100% Advanced Plan approved. Stuff the classic caprese salad (or any other of your favourite salads) in endive leaves to serve to your guests to keep grains off their plates.
Endive Boats stuffed with Caprese Salad Recipe
Makes about 20-24 appetizers
- 2 Endives
- 1 large Tomato
- 8 ounces Fresh Mozzarella
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- ¼ cup of Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/8 cup of Olive Oil
- ½ teaspoon of Oregano
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Separate the leaves of the endive and set aside the larger leaves.
- In a bowl, gently mix together the tomatoes, mozzarella cheese basil, and Balsamic, olive oil, and season salt and pepper to taste. Fill the leaves with the mixture and sprinkle with a little Parmesan cheese.
- Arrange the bites on a serving platter and serve!
About Dr. B.J. Hardick
Dr. B.J. Hardick is a Doctor of Chiropractic and internationally-recognized natural health author and speaker. His health journey began as a child — alternative medicine is the only medicine he has ever known. In 2009, he authored his first book, Maximized Living Nutrition Plans. In 2018, he authored his second book, Align Your Health. An energizing and passionate speaker, Dr. Hardick shares his lifestyle methods to numerous professional and public audiences every year in the United States and Canada. His teachings encompass the principles of ancestral nutrition, detoxification, functional fitness, mindfulness, and green living. Learn More