Looking for something different and delicious to make for your next party? Look no further. These Three-cheese Stuffed Mushrooms are tasty appetizers that will certainly be a hit! Not only will you enjoy the healthy benefits from mushrooms, which contain extremely powerful immunosupportive agents that show promise in preventing and treating many types of cancer. Everyone will also have a hard time saying no to these appetizing snacks as they are loaded with cheesy goodness and perfectly spiced.
Three-cheese Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe
- 16 medium Mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons Whipped Cream Cheese
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan
- 3 tablespoons Garganzola Cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh Chopped Basil
- 1 teaspoon Minced Garlic
- 2 teaspoons Gluten-free Breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Remove stems and reserve caps, chop stems. Mix all Ingredients except breadcrumbs.
- Fill each mushroom cap with about 1tsp. of mixture. Sprinkle breadcrumbs over cheese.
- Pour 1/4 water into bottom of pan and bake until mushrooms are tender and lightly
browned. 8 to 10 minutes.